Ten UW sports are included in this app with different icons designed for each sport. The sport can be toggled in the upper right corner and defaults to Football. When a sport is selected, it is like switching a theme: the background images change to the relevant sport as well as the icons for Gameday and Roster, to reflect the correct sport and jersey’s worn in that sport.
Fans are able to upgrade their experience right from their mobile device. Want a seat upgrade? Once the game kicks off, review available seats and purchase a seat upgrade to better enjoy the game. Looking for a unique experience to add to your gameday? Purchase a gameday memory. Get a post-game photo taken on the 50-yard line. Secure a spot at Coach Andersen’s post-game press conference. Kick a field goal on the field post-game. Watch the halftime band show from the field. These experiences and more are available on a game-by-game basis for fan purchase.
Interactive maps are included with concession maps.
Additional Features of the app include:
- Schedules: Current UW sports schedules and results and future football schedules
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Badgers, previews of upcoming matchups, live Gameday Blog.
- Rosters: Updated depth charts for football and team rosters for all 10 sports.
- Stats: Real-time live stats via Gametracker for football, basketball, hockey, soccer, softball and volleyball.
- Social Media: One-touch Twitter and Facebook access to the your favorite sports plus Foursquare, Flickr, Instagram and Pinterest access.
- Badgerville: Complete schedule of the Official Pre-Game Party for Wisconsin Football.
- Closed Captioning: Live text updates of announcements inside Camp Randall Stadium.
- Campus: An all-encompassing list of campus events.
- Photos: Send us your gameday photo for use on the video boards at Camp Randall Stadium and Kohl Center.
- Varsity Magazine: Get the all-new digital game programs in advance of the events for football, basketball, volleyball and men’s hockey.
Download it from the app store!